During seven consecutive courses, teaching practices have been carried out and built, in the so-called Vertical Integration Workshop, where architecture students from different courses have worked together simulating “multidisciplinary teams” producing an interaction and transmission of knowledge. The evolution and progression of these workshops has been represented in this communication where the last practice carried out is exposed, in which a transversal methodology of teaching, trade and architectural research is developed. The possibility of connecting with a real situation in which society, urban environment, territory, landscape, heritage, mobility and culture are present, has produced an integrated learning, based on professional development and research in architecture. You can consult the document here
- Aragon Government grants recognition to OpenSource Architectures as a reference group in research (2023-2025)
- Participation in the JIDA 2022 conference on teaching innovation in architecture
- Release of the book Mobility Experience: Investigación, innovación y difusión en movilidad
- CTAZ and USJ create a tool to analyze and improve commuting in Zaragoza and its surroundings
- We participated in the “USJ Science for All” conference.